Tea with Cathy

Dearest Button
Cathy and I went for tea at "Tooteaz" in Mooloolaba - I think you would like it - we did!!!!

So, for $5.95 we got two date scones (each!!) with pineapple/ginger jam and (the most delicious) tomato jam with fresh cream - oh my hat!!!!!

The tea was served in this - which confused me slightly - so I was very relieved when Jen (who works there) showed us what to do................



The top becomes the saucer and the diffuser lifts out - simple!! But I still managed to make a mess...................


There are a few little seating areas - but they are not all together but spread out in the shop - so it feels quite private, sort of.

There is a large selection of tea to buy - but, you know me, I am just a plain English Breakfast girl...........



If you feel like it, you can put a few pieces in a puzzle..................


Nice goodies to buy to eat and also a lovely range of bamboo clothing............



But, best of all, I got to spend time with Cathy - we always have a good time. We did not manage to solve the problems of the world - but we came close...................


We must definitely go there when you are home again. I will be seeing you on Thursday for FOUR whole nights - can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Mom

Comments

Popular Posts