A mini quilt and a "huge achievement"....

Dearest Mom and Button

I woke up early on Thursday morning to go for my walk - which I need to do desperately at the moment!!!!! But then thought, Hell no, I feel like sewing instead!!!!!!!!!!!! I made this little doll quilt...............

As you can see, its pretty small. This quilt has no purpose at all -I think the walk would have been way more beneficial for me!!!!!!!! But anyway...................


I went to the Buderim group that night and Jules decided that she wanted a lesson on how to make Suffolk Puffs. We began .....................


Her first attempt - let's not mention it. Second attempt..........hmm - just like the first!!! Third attempt - nearly there..................


Fourth attempt - we have lift off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooooo!!!

Actually, what is so lovely about this story is that Jules is a well seasoned traveller and, from what I can gather, quite the career person too. And there she was getting sooooooooooooooo excited about her Suffolk Puffs!!!!!!!

Jules is working on her paper piecing bed runner at the moment. The big hexies on the left of hers and the tiny, tiny ones on the right are Jane"s...............


I wonder what Freud would say about the personalities of these two people !!!!!!!!!!!


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts