A quilt finish and a visit to Canberra

Dearest Mom and Dad
WOOOHOO
Your quilt is quilted in just 10 days!!  I absolutely love this quilt - it is possibly my favourite of all time - so, I am unbelievably happy that you get to have it.


Think of me every time you see it.


Like everything I make - I want you to use it and enjoy it.


The weather has been glorious...........


Unlike Canberra..............


where it has been very, very cold.


I partook in another hike - this time we went through a tunnel that was built in 189something - not very happy - it was pitch dark and we could hear bats doing their thing.


So we hiked right to the top of that  mountain (or hill) ...................... and then down again.


Hikers are very chatty people.


Bon at the beach..........


I mean,  the weather


Stunning.....................


Both the picnic quilt (made when Gareth was a baby) and Vaughn's hands are showing the signs of aging.


He still looks great though................


Vaughn, Bon and George...........


I am now on to making some gifts for family in South Africa........


Merryl placed her order........................


Vaughn spent a few days in Canberra - Gareth was obviously very happy about posing for a photo.


Beanies in their house - must be cold.


Semi-finals........ Captain, my captain....................


Line out............


Busy in a loose ruck..............


tackling a bit high there, Gareth................


The sacrifice for a win.............


Then home for a lasagne cooked by Chloe which Vaughn has been raving about since his homecoming.


My big machine is in for a service so I am using this little Elna Lotus - quite the amazing little machines. I found one at a market the other day for Chloe.

 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts