Free fruit and a grand final

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, kids can have a piece of free fruit in Woolies while their parents shop!


Everybody in Canberra was preparing for the arrival of Vaughn and Button.


Friday night dinner


Having fun.............


And they won!


Oh happy days............


Chloe and Gareth.


Button being silly..........


After game dinner and celebrations.


Winners are grinners...............


While the rest of my family were celebrating I went to a car boot sale after teaching - I could leave this little 1960's basket behind. I bought it and Jane is now the proud owner. 


George has not been too good of late.


However, Bonnie continues to charm and steal our food.


The view along my walk this week.

 
 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts