French Roses at the Patchwork Angel

Dearest Mom I have had a very busy last few days. After our successful (well, I think so anyway) crazy quilt exhibition I ran a class teaching the French Roses Quilt. I decided to teach it in the "quilt as you go " method. This is my version of the quilt - I used 1930"s reproduction fabrics.
This is Helen's quilt for the first class we ran. Helen used up some her scraps to make this lovely scrappy quilt. Penny joined us while she had her lunch.
Therese concentrating!!!!!!!!!! Christine told us that she was a beginner - but - boy - you would never had thought so.
This is Therese's quilt - so very pretty and fresh.
Christine - the beginner - such elegant colours.
Bev also decided to go the 1930's look - don't you just LOVE the black and white sashing???
The only quilt that I did not get to photograph was Marg's - who knows why. Sorry Marg.

Another productive day at the Patchwork Angel.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts