A little bit of this and that..............................

Dearest Mom
I have not been able to log onto Blogspot to do my usual posts - seems they had a problem the last few days.
I had a lovely Mother's day - Button sent flowers..................

......with a lovely card - which made me cry - I miss her so much around the house.................



............... instead of a card, Gareth wore a panda hat - the walking jacket, with the price tag hanging off it, was so beautifully wrapped - yeah right!!!!!! Jokes aside it was a very thoughtful gift................



This is Beth's hexagon quilt which she made in a class of mine at the Patchwork Angel - I think it great - it is a gift for her father-in-law..............



I managed to sneak a quick photo of her .........................


Just look at all the crochet roses Debs did - she is soooo fast.............


I am one happy embroiderer - I can buy my favourite needles (yes, you can feel the difference between needles) at work.


Jane and I invested in some gorgeous Liberty fabrics - hmmmmmmmmmm wonder what I can do with them - something plain, I think ............................



................let the fabric do the talking..........................



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts