A Mexican fiesta..............

Dearest Mom and Dad
I went from the sublime (Aqua Pazza) to the ridiculous - restaurant wise - in one day.

After Button finished work we headed off to the local Mexican place in Coogee. No photographs of delicious food on the cover of their menus - oh no, most were covered in photos of chihuahuas and others had photos of random people. Button did spot a photo of Heath Ledger - supposedly this was one of his favourite places to go to while in Sydney - and I could see why............

Button, Terry, Matt and I were given these (very heavy) sombreros to wear - which is a very ,very good sign -that meant the owner would be coming to our table to sing to us. Oh happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The food was scrumptious....................... we shared the 5 dip starter............. I think Button ate the most - hungry chef that she is................



I had this massive plate of Chillie Con Carne......................and no, I did not eat it all!!


The owner is such a character - very sociable - tells very inappropriate jokes - which are so funny that you don't notice how wrong they are..............he seemed to take a liking to Button!!!!!


Button trying to Mexican.............I think someone with very greasy hands touched that sombrero!!!

He eventually came to our table to sing - and boy, could he sing - he was AMAZING!!!! He took it very seriously..............


......I did not................


He gave me a CD of his - who knows why. I did try to download a video of him singing, but it did not seem to work

Such a fun evening - too much food, way too much wine.............

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts