.............. a room to stitch in.................

Dearest Mom
I am certainly glad last week is over - I did get such a scare!!!!!!!!

Well, you do know ( you should do by now!!!!) that I am very disorganised and lose things CONSTANTLY. Two of my friends are the opposite - and I do so wish I was more like them. My brain actually exhausts me some days!!!
Peoples' sewing room fascinate me - so I have conned quite a few girls into allowing me to photograph their little spaces........

This is Debbie's - it is like Jane's always so tidy - very, very,very unlike mine!!!

This is Debbie - gazing at her neatness!!!!!!!!!!!


She has also started a half inch hexagon quilt - like Jane and I - mine is nearly done, all I have to do is add a row for the border - but I have been doing other things.............


So Debbie stores her little hexies (colour by colour) in these nifty plastic containers.......


.................this is how I keep mine...................



Her sewing room is full of lovely things..........................



....................in comparison, this is what my cutting table has looked like for the last TWO weeks..............something pops into my head and I just HAVE to try it...................maybe I should put things away as I go......................


This is Debbie's crazy quilting goodies..............beads buttons and baubles.............



Crochet hooks etc................ wish I could even find mine...............
................... sewing machine cover..........................
.....................hanging goodies.........
Isn't it a lovely place to sit and stitch in?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX






Jenny

PS. I wonder if I can go for lessons to learn how to be organised and structured. By rights I should have inherited those traits from you - I must have a gene missing!!

Comments

Popular Posts