...........daughters................

Dearest Mom and Dad
As I prepare for my weekend with Button, I am mindful of how you will be spending your Thursday...................I will be thinking of you.
I managed - (with a lot of help from Debs - she made over 70 of the roses for me) - to get this little rug finished for Button...................... we got it done in two weeks.........

To be honest - I love it and I am hoping she will too......................



...............it is a surprise so you better not do be reading this post before I see you, Button.......

.................. here's hoping it will fill Button's new home with as much colour as she has been to our home ............... we all miss her terribly.


All my love to you, Mom and Dad.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts