Yissieeeee.............

Dearest Mom
I am beginning to think that there is something wrong with the way my brain is wired!! ..................I woke up early to bake for the Thursday night group...........
I put too little flour in the carrot cakes - for heaven sake - I have been making these for about 20 years!!

I put too many eggs in the date loaf AND I burned it................... I mean this recipe is sooooooo easy............


It was such a waste of time - I could picked up some Tim Tams on the way home from work.........


..................and spent the morning going for a walk...........



............. or adding to the useless collection in my laundry............



..................or doing more crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Honestly, I am OVER myself!!!!


XXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts