Quilts...........................

Dearest Mom
One of the "perks" of working in a quilt shop is that you get to see a range of beautiful quilts. It's especially nice when customers bring in their finished quilts that we have helped chose the fabric for. It is REALLY good when photos get emailed to you!!!!
Deb has recently completed TWO quilts using Kaffe Fasset fabrics. This Lone Star quilt is quite stunning...............oh my hat, the colours!!!!



When I first met Deb she had just finished this one.............

.............she like it that much................she made ANOTHER one in brighter colours...........

This is a Monica Poole design - "quilt as you" method...........



A design by Lynette Anderson - "Butterfly Garden" - I think it's called.


If you remember Jane has also made this quilt - she used Civil War Reproduction fabrics - hmmmmmm - why does that not surprise me!!!!


Thank you so much Deb for sending me the photos.

I am not doing much at the moment - other than my crazy, oh! and my jumper is nearly done.


Dad, I am reading Bill Bryson's new book - "At home" - absolutely fascinating!!!


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts