A little bit of this and that......................

Dearest Mom
Debs made this little doll for jane for her birthday - the little sign says "Born to shop" - suits Jane perfectly!!!!!!!


Once AGAIN I am trying to get my life organised - I ordered some containers for my beads from Craftainers in Sydney....................so my little crazy desk went from this.........


..............to this ...................much better.................

...................they have a self locking devise - which is good for me because those little towers I used to use were a bit of a nightmare for me - I always forgot to close them properly and spent a lot of time picking up beads - not good!!



Now that it's all neat and tidy I am back to doing some crazy stitching - what I love best............




................this cute little doll Debbie made for my birthday a while ago...............


We went out for dinner for Jane and Deb's birthday - hmmmmmmmmmmmm Debs and Letitia making fun of my gifts - I should have taken them back!!!!!


The servings were huge - but Jane did manage to eat all hers!!



The four of us - doesn't Letitia look proper with her pearls - but don't let appearances fool you!!!


We went out for lunch on Sunday with the tall people.........



The male tall person played the curtain raiser at Suncorp stadium................


Cute hat Nat!!!!!




If you know how to Mom, pop onto Bloom (it's a gorgeous blog) and look at the new Aussie publication - it is a lovely magazine of all sorts of pretty things to make and sew.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts