Oh happy HAPPY HAPPY day..............

Dearest Mom
You might need to tilt your head to the left to look at some of the photographs - for some unknown reason I could not get them in the correct position............but any way.......
Do you remember that gorgeous Mary Poppins bag that Rosemary made???? Well, to be honest I lusted after it.


I don't have to anymore - Rosemary made one for me - wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!

Rosemary made a few labels that were attached to the bag - "Paddington bear style", she said.


Tilt your head now, please!!

Head straight for this one - such kind words, thank you, Rosemary!!!!

Rosemary knows how scared I am of flying. The bag actually works - it has wheels !!!! She is so cleaver!
Close up of MY bag....................

A touch of Africa - Rosemary is originally from Rhodesia.......

Time to tilt your head again ..............


It's the exact size to take as "carry on " luggage - perfect for my trips to see Button and South Africa.
I am very spoiled indeed.!!!



Thank you, once again, Rosemary!


xxxxxx


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts