Teddy Tech and friends.............................

Dear Family and friends
While visiting Durban, Di Sturgess, (my very first quilting teacher!!!) organised to see her at Teddy Tech. Di, and her Mom, Eunice Beaton (teddy bear designer extraordinaire) own Teddy Tech. They operate from a lovely old house on the Berea (a suburb of Durban).

Unfortunately, most of the photographs of the shop did not come out as well as we expected. But this one, with my Mom having a browse, does give an indication of how gorgeous it is.

Di organised Tracey and Beth to join us for a cup of tea. We were all members of Quilter's by the Sea - which I joined when Button was born. Thirteen years later we immigrated to Australia.

Me, Tracey, Eunice, Di and Beth......................


Tracey bought along some of her bears - patterns and kits bought from Teddy Tech!!!!

Don't you just LURVE Dandylion on the left!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD to have one of him!!! Will show you my purchases and a genorous gift from Eunice in the next post. TOOOOO CUTE!


Thank you Di and Eunice!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
PS Fiona, I am following your instructions of tilting my head to the extreme, I think!!!!

Comments

  1. Beautiful photos, lovely shop, Di and Eunice are super.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts