.......................a little bit of this and that.....

Dear family and friends
Mom and I are off to Durban today - to see Vaughn's family.
Here are a few glimpses of Uvongo.

Being very charming - trying to get me to buy something - I relented!!

Mom's cottage pie and GEM SQUASH!!!!

Seed beads anyone????


A chameleon - very fortunate to see one - they are very rare.


Ladies selling their bead work is also very rare now in Uvongo.


Unfortunately, not a real hippo!! Cute, none the less.


Waffles from the "Waffle House of the Blue Lagoon" - my family has been coming to this waffle house since I was about 4 years old. Four generations of the Snashall family have eaten these DELICIOUS waffles over the years. The standard has never changed.

This photo is for Jane - imagine if we had this kind of doctor in Oz - your life would be bliss AND you would not need to apply for that Carer's allowance!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts