..........Goodbye and thanks..............

Thank you, Mom and Dad, for just being you. These goodbyes are just too horrible....



My sister, Carol, who was with us in our hearts, thoughts and words everday. I miss you, beloved sustertjie...............



Oh my hat, my brother, it was sooooooo @#%$%% good to see you. And Georgie, what a pleasure!!!!



To my parent's friends ........ well, what can I say........................




Gav, Rona, Ollie and Nunu. Ollie - awesome, awesome person. Rona - its was so lovely to have met you - and thank you from the bottom of heart. Gav - ag man Gav - you know!!



To all who came to party at Mom and Dad's Golden wedding - eish!! it was a party.


The boys............ and to the barmen - a job well done.

Gav thanks for organising a get together of friends from way back. Kirstie and Carol - it's what I needed.

Di, Eunice, Tacey and Beth - thanks for your time...........


Nunu, oh Nunu, no words.....................


All Vaughn's family - he should have been there............



Family - there is nothing like it ...................


Mom and Dad - Australia is toooooo far way.................


Dad you are my hero.................


Bye for now South Africa - Viva!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts