Orchids and "Snuffles".............

Dearest Mom
As you know, once a month I TRY to meet with Irene, Leanne, Pam and Connie. They never want to pose for a photo - so this is the best I can do!!!!

This month we went to Irene's home ...........



...............her husband, Paul, is a keen gardener.................and it shows - wow, how gorgeous is this yellow orchid bush type thing???



I was given a little bit of it which Connie is going to pot for me - lets see how I go with keeping it alive!!



The crochet rug that I made for Button is like a mushroom - they keep popping up every where - Pam has made about two of them.....



I was a tad jealous of Pam's "Snuffles" that she made - mine is still in the packet!!!





For the girls in Oz I am placing an order with Eunice and Di at Teddy Tech - so if any of you want to order more - please let me know - we can save a bit on postage (from South Africa) if we get them send in one batch.
This one is my favourite - Rag-a-Muffin................



Dandylion...............



The kits include joints, glass eyes and mohair (fur) and very detailed instructions.




I was fortunate to be taught all the tricks and tips for making the bears by Eunice (bear maker extra ordinaire) - so we can organise a get together to make them next year.




Gareth leaves tomorrow, Mom and Dad!!!


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts