Just a few things............

Dearest Mom
We received these in the post this weekend from Button............a card for each of us.........

This is my birthday card - sorry I can't seem to get this loaded on properly...........


.............strange combination - the cover and Button's beautiful words (lots of them - Gareth said it was like a book)................



I fell on the beach the other day - I was walking along the rocks and decided to look at the photo on the camera that I taken - when I tripped - Gareth and Vaughn were ahead of me - so I lay there sprawled out on the rocks calling to get their attention - just to see what they would do - well, to cut a long story very short - they did not hear me - there were quite a few people on the beach so I thought it might be wise to get up in case some of them came over to my aide!!!!!! My knee was a bit grazed and bruised.


Moral of the story - don't walk on rocks and check photos at the same time AND don't expect Vaughn and Gareth to hear my cries for help!!!!!!!




I am back on track with THE quilt - lets hope I can get it done on time. I did want the quilting stitches to be a bit bigger - but I kept going back to this length so obviously I am comfortable with them being smaller. Which is a pity - big would have been better!!



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts