Biltong sarmies...............

Dearest Mom and Dad
As you know, I decided to go to a South African gathering - which is not something I normally do. While there was something comforting and familiar being amongst a mass of South African women and hearing the accents around me, I did feel very uncomfortable at times too.......

OH MY HAT - biltong covered sarmies - I have never tasted them before - I could have eaten a whole loaf of them......................



Interesting way to serve Babotie - not nearly as good as yours!!!!!!!!!!



You said that this was Malva pudding??? Quite nice............



This was not a highlight of the day for me - when the band played "Liefling"..........



I did get to see friends that I have not seen in years ............



Unfortunately, I did agree to model for Elmarie............... which was a bit daunting...........the back of me is the best view!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The mother-of-the-bride outfit - hmmmmmmmmmmmm - no comment!!



It's funny how you never think you have aged, until you see yourself in photos or in the reflection of shop windows!!!!!!!!




XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts