Conundrums and mojos...................

Dearest Mom
Jane bought me a pretty birthday present - except we do not know how to put it together!!!


Margret at least started to get it right..................

We then decided that the only person who would persevere until he got it right was Vaughn!! So we will be handing our conundrum over for him to sort out!!


As you know, I have not felt like sewing for weeks. Ivanka arrived at the shop with a double wedding ring quilt that she was trying to get finished for her daughter's wedding in a few weeks time. We all sprung into action and helped her on her way - needless to say, the quilt is now with Fiona getting quilted...................................and I have mojo back!!!!! The quilt that I want to make ( you know the one I mean) needs to be finished in a months time - two more rows and I have the top done and then I can start hand quilting it. I am happy with the colours - it's a very simply constructed quilt - but I am letting the fabric do the talking!!!


I wonder if I can buy "Spanks" in Australia - I need some sort of corset-type underwear as Elmarie has asked me to model for her fashion show - she must be desperate!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts