Empty nests........................

Dearest Mom and Dad
On "60 Minutes" last night, they featured three couples whose children had left the nest.............It got me thinking...........which is never good!!!!
Gareth leaves for Canberra at the end of the month - Button is in Sydney - you and the rest of the family are back in South Africa...............what now?????


..........................I have my friends...........

...........................food and chocolate !!! ......................

.....................my needlework................

....................my wine (!!!!!).............


.........................the dragons (which, by the way I am still loooooooving - I missed the last regatta because I was teaching - next one is on the 20th of this month)..................


So I think I may survive (just) - but what about Vaughn - he has been a father and husband who has devoted his every waking moment to his children and me - which is noble and lovely - but how is he going to cope ???????????????


XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts