A win ............... and a loss.............

Dearest Mom
You know how I never win anything, EVER - well, I think my luck my be changing - I won a cucumber on Monday. Look, I know it's not the biggest cucumber.................but still....



On a sadder note - Fiona is leaving the Patchwork Angel to spend more time with her children and her growing (long arm) quilting business. I will miss her at work- as a friend and a very knowledgeable quilter.

Fiona (second to the left) with Diane, Cindy and Gail.



XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

  1. Ok!!! What sort of competition were you in to win a cucumber?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, that is such sad news that Fiona is leaving PA but I am happy for her children. It will be lovely to have Mum at home.
    Lots of love, June

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts