A little bit of this and that........

Dearest Mom and Dad
Going fishing...................

We are not having much luck with that lure that I boasted about.............. Gareth trying in the creek behind our house............


I bought another teapot - yes, I know, I did say that I wouldn't buy anymore but............it's a small one - just had to have it........


At the same antique shop I found this cutest basket............I love it, love it, love it.......


..............it must be from the late 50's early 60's - the best part about it is the inside............


This is my parsley - I officially have given up the gardening thingy!!!!!!!


And this is ONE of Cathy's parsley bushes !!!!!!!!


The beach was quite something the whole week - AND I got to see whales TWICE - yes, they were quite far out but still................


Sorry about the rugby!!!!! I decided to treat myself - would have tasted WAY better if you had been here to share it with me, Dad.



XXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts