Exams done and dusted...............

Dearest Mom and Dad
As you know I spent the weekend in Sydney with Button - she wrote her final exam - and oh boy - am I glad they are over. What with cheffing, drama school, studying and teaching cooking - it was all too much.............
A few of her fellow students - and me - had a drink (or two) after the exam.............

So here we have a assistant film editor, chef, an editor of a book which has been made into a play, a PA and a mechanic - all studying part time - eclectic little bunch aren't they?

The exams were written at the University of New South Wales - in middle of which is this extraordinary building ....................


.................not many people could tell me much about it - I think it is called the Great Hall - I also could not get inside to have a look .............. (sad face)

......but directly opposite this beauty was this modern building (lecture halls).....................hmmmm


I also came across this poster on the notice board.................



More photos of the weekend to follow.


XXXXXXXXXXX


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts