Pamela's trunk show - part two............

Dearest Mom
Here are the rest of the quilts as promised. These roses were grown by my friend Lee - oh my hat - I can't grow parsley and Lee gets to grow these....................

The night was about boobs - Margret decorated hers accordingly............




Margret and Helen.................




The four of us............

Irene and Pam ............. I can always rely on them............for many things.......




This was the first quilt of the trunk show...........




...................mariner's compass made for Pamela's son.................

................quilt after..............

..............glorious quilt............




Quite amazingly, by the time I got there at about 7.30, we had raised over $400.00 for our cause - The Breast cancer foundation............




..............so a big thank you to Pamela ...................

.............seems to be a bit sad that all these beautiful quilts spend most of their time in a cupboard...

Pamela has so many quilts (I didn't get to photograph all of them) she could quite easily have a quilt show all on her own...............




THE END!!!!


XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

PS I am looking forward to tonight - heading off to Cathy for a bit of stitiching and a glass (or two) of wine.

Comments

Popular Posts