A birthday picnic

Dearest Mom
Debs organised a picnic with the girls for my birthday. The weather was awful the whole day but cleared just in time for the picnic. Doesn't Mooloolaba look beautiful?


Sue, Debbie, Cathy, Jane, Donna, Fiona and Lee.

Fresh flowers always such a lovely gift..........

I love pressies - and I was spoilt - Thanks girls..........

.............the food was delish - Donna bought enough food to feed the whole of the Sunshine Coast for a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Debbie's pavlova........
Jane's signature sweets and fruit.......Ooooooo!! A sparkler............... A doggy bag for Vaughn - Sue's caramel slice..............



Once again we spent the night laughing out loud!!!!!!!!!
On a more serious note - I am very mindful of the friends I have - I literally don't know where I would be without them.

It's times like this that I miss you very,very much, Mom and Dad. My birthday, now, is a sad time for me but the girls certainly made me forget to be sad for a few hours.............Thanks again!! I missed you, Letitia and Margret!!!!!


Mom, pop onto Cathy's blog - she has some delightful action shots of the night.......


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts