Quilt show.............

Dearest Mom (and Margret)
Jane and I headed off to the Queensland Quilt show on Sunday - we did get a bit lost - but got there in the end........
Here are a few quilts that appealed to me - most of them English Paper pieced..............

Goodness, the planning that must have gone into this quilt is mind blowing!!!



This quilt with the trees was really "lovely in the flesh" - not a very good photograph....





Dear Jane gazing at a "Dear Jane" quilt - she has threatened to make one of these ............rather her than me




I really liked this one too............



Crazy fans...........

.................close up...............







We didn't buy much.......... templates, fabric and a bag pattern..........

..............I did buy this cute little scissor fob - it holds a thimble... handy...




XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts