A walk for breast cancer............

Dearest Mom


Debs and I had a fun morning at the Noosa walk for breast cancer. I know how much you love people watching.......... So I took these photos so that you could share the day with me........
(Mom, please excuse the spacing of this post - I just cannot get it right - I need to find out how to correct it..........)




Such commitment - these two girls walked the whole way with these giant boobs ....


Nice view from behind..........

Some of us much preferred playing in the sand.......
..........mom and son...............







..............there were lots of us..............

.................weather was not great..............

Just three mushrooms a day can help prevent breast cancer - who knew??

Just in case we got lost?????







Debbie parted the crowd to take this photo - she was very determined...........





As Debbie pointed out, there were a lot of males out there very happy about wearing their bras!!!


Now this is what I call a good fit!!!!!!





















The Press got dressed up too........



.











A poignant reminder of what the day was all about.




My favourite couple of the day - A mom and son team...........






.................the son waiting for Mom at the finish line.............






Deb and I are definitely doing this again next year. We will rally the troupes to join us and make more of an effort with our attire!!!!


XXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts