OH HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!

Dearest Mom and Dad
Darby and I decided to treat ourselves - so we flew Gareth and Button home for the weekend - it was Australia Day on Thursday so we made it a long weekend.
We were not the only ones happy to have them home ..............

..............even Charlotte showed some emotion!!


So herewith the family photos - as usual - have you noticed that I take the photos in exactly the same place the the house????? The family are like Pavlov's dogs - when I say "photo" they move in front of the wash stand - well trained I say!!!


Vaughn and Button...........


Vaughn and Gareth!!! I LOVE this photo........


The four of us ..................


Have you also noticed that George always seems to be in the family shots - we don't plan it this way - funny dog!!!!


Out for a Mexican feast .........



It would have been wonderful if you could have shared the weekend with us.


XXXXXXXXXXXXX


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts