A mo and a tie.................

Dearest Mom and Dad
I don't know if Darby saw this book...................

..............but it has been years since I saw him sporting a mo and a tie..................


.....................Crazy classes have started - this is Sara-Marie - her first crazy class - she is cutting up her Grand mothers dresses to make a GIANT cushion for her daughter............


...................all the crazy girls have new projects planned.............. Jan, Cheryl and Lorrae...


I am determined to finish off some UFO's that have been hanging around - I have a few more hexagons to fill in on the border of my 1/2" hexagon quilt and then I am ready to hand quilt it.



I learned about planting veggies in polystyrene boxes - not very pretty I know................


..................but I think its going to work. Darby came in from the garden the other day and commented on how crisp my lettuce leaves were looking - nicest compliment he has payed me in years!!!!!!!!!
I think I will have more success with my tomato crop too.....


Darby and Joan went out for dinner and then a romantic???? walk on the beach - there was no-one to take a photo of us - so we took it ourselves - we don't look too good - but, oh well........


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

PS It's raining ...................

Comments

Popular Posts