Back to being Darby and Joan.............

Dearest Mom and Dad
Well, Gareth left yesterday so the house is all quiet and empty again. It was so lovely having them home - the weather was good that meant a picnic at the Spit and a swim in the sea.............

.......... for fresh prawns - I forgot to pack the wasabi-mayo. Carol taught me to eat wasabi with cold prawns - delish!

I know the fish and chips are not very healthy - but s##t they taste good!!!!! Deep fried pineapple rings............




Darby had to catch this little beauty for me as it was a little too close for comfort - as I said on Sew so Crazy I need to dust the patio - look at all the dust he collected!!!!!!!!


I need to finish this bag for work - I was given the pattern and the drawings of the animals - I chose the fabrics - hmmmmm - I think I could have been a bit more creative, maybe it will look a bit better when its completed.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts