Here comes the bride.............

Dearest Mom and Dad
One of the tall people is a model this weekend at the bridal expo............

So we headed off to Noosa for Natalie to try on the dresses she will be modelling - along the way we found this giant pelican................


So, Nat will be wearing this yellow number - a bridesmaid...........


............. one of the wedding dresses............


................."mother of the bridegroom".........


We were a tad worried that she would not be modelling a wedding gown - we got pretty excited when we heard the good news !!!!


Oh my hat!!! I am so impressed with my green fingers.............. my lettuce crop.......


my tomatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


.................and the dreaded parsley.....looking good!!


I discovered this delightful blog - every Wednesday she publishes a slice recipe - they are right up my alley - easy and tasty. Darby is impressed!!! You can find the recipe for the passion fruit slice HERE.


I find it very boring working on one quilt at a time - but I am being strong - taking the papers out of the hexagon quilt and watching the tennis..................perfect!




Have a lovely weekend!!!!


XXXXXXXXXXXXX


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts