The new year....................

Dearest Mom and Dad
We went to Point Cartwright to watch the early fireworks on New Years Eve ...............

Vaughn tried to take a photo of the fireworks ....................no luck!!!


Dinner with the tall people...............always good.................


Debbie, Letitia, Jane and I had lunch together - I made them each a little scissor fob from 2 Suffolk puffs and a purse clasp. I am very into my scissor fobs at the moment - I find them very handy as they hold my thimbles - I am constantly looking for thimbles - not anymore as they are now attached to my scissors!!!


The little hearts are from Debs.



Close up of the Suffolk puff purse/thingy/fob..................


I have a few quilts that need to be finished - so I am going to try and work on just one quilt at a time!!!!!!! My 1/2" hexagon quilt - I decided not to add a normal border - but am using up the left over hexagons to make the border. Although it is a lot more work, I am happy with it.


I needed extra storage in my sewing room.......................


So Vaughn organised this little shelf under the window to hold my books - quite nifty, hey? The little house is a gift from Letitia, her husband John made them for us..


Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!


XXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts