A little bit of this and that.....................

Dearest Mom and Dad
Jess was the first girl that Button met on arrival in Australia - 10 years later and still best friends.................

I think this combo are WAY better at washing my dishes than my Westinghouse!!!!


These %$%$% cane toads - they come into my house !!!!!!


We have no idea what happened to George's paw - he couldn't walk on it the whole weekend - all of a sudden it was better!!!! Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if he was just looking for attention - anything is possible with him.............


Gareth doing what he loves to do - mixing music......


I taught another class of the little boxed bags..........


The two Sandys ....................


The finished product.....................


It has eventually stopped raining!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts