Last photos of Bok's visit ....................

Dearest Mom and Dad
While it was sooooooooo good to see Jonathan and Georgie, it did remind me me of how much I miss my family - Australia is so far away........This will be our 9th Christmas in Oz and I think it may be one of my saddest..............Anyway, moving on.........

A very formal looking photo - except of Georgie! - enjoying our "momos" (a Tibetan dish made by an ex-Tibetan monk who gave it all up for an Aussie girl - romantic stuff - true story, I met the girls Mom a few months after arriving here)



A costume adjustment - cute photo - Montville...........


Bok and I - Montville............


Food, glorious food - Ba Vigo - where Button worked a while back - she loved working here - great kitchen - owner passionate about creating delicious food............

Prawns and aoli..........


Tea soaked currants, potatoes, preserved lemon, sumac and (your favourite) seared scallops.......
the flavours - wow............



My absolute best thing - chocolate ravioli .............



As you can see, most of our time was spent eating and drinking!!!!!


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts