Monday, December 19, 2011

Last photos of Bok's visit ....................

Dearest Mom and Dad
While it was sooooooooo good to see Jonathan and Georgie, it did remind me me of how much I miss my family - Australia is so far away........This will be our 9th Christmas in Oz and I think it may be one of my saddest..............Anyway, moving on.........

A very formal looking photo - except of Georgie! - enjoying our "momos" (a Tibetan dish made by an ex-Tibetan monk who gave it all up for an Aussie girl - romantic stuff - true story, I met the girls Mom a few months after arriving here)



A costume adjustment - cute photo - Montville...........


Bok and I - Montville............


Food, glorious food - Ba Vigo - where Button worked a while back - she loved working here - great kitchen - owner passionate about creating delicious food............

Prawns and aoli..........


Tea soaked currants, potatoes, preserved lemon, sumac and (your favourite) seared scallops.......
the flavours - wow............



My absolute best thing - chocolate ravioli .............



As you can see, most of our time was spent eating and drinking!!!!!


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment