The Christmas tree is up - thank goodness!!!!!!!

Dearest Mom and Dad
Traditionally it has always been Darby and Button who decorate the Christmas tree, so this was my first time in absolute years that I got to share this experience......................OH MY HAT!!!!
Well, here's me thinking that you just, well, hang stuff on the tree............... No, that is not the case at all................. as Button said, "Has Dad drawn up a plan for the tree this year?" Quite strange, really. All I can say is thank goodness I have been spared this harrowing experience for the last 20 years or so. Next year I think I will wait for Button to come home!!!!!!!!!

If I live to be 90 this is what I hope to be like - there is NO WAY I will live to 90 if I have to go though another tree decorating event!!!!!



Mom, pop onto http://www.sewsocrazy.blogspot.com/ for some photos of our Christmas show and tell....


The weather has been awful - I am hoping that it will clear up for Bok's visit - I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to see them.


XXXXXXXXXX


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts