A bus trip to Brisbane...............part 2

Dearest Mom and Dad
There were quite a few exhibitions on at the GoMA - this one REALLY appealed to me. This artist is 82 and has suffered from depression most of her life..................I could not (obviously) take photos of her artwork, which is mostly made up of polka dots.............

................part of her exhibition is this all white "house" .................... we were given a sheet of adhesive dots and invited to stick them down where ever we liked.................. Cathy at the piano - which played!!!!!!!!!


Me, playing the piano...........


These are Cathy and my dots............for some strange reason I felt so happy in the room...............


Another exhibition....................


I don't think these would be very comfy to wear...........


....................I think you would sweat a lot in this!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Beautiful quilts - mostly made in the 30's








Other than the exhibitions is there is a lot to see at the GoMA and the surrounds..............





There was food involved - a take away smoked salmon sandwich -not very exciting!!!!!!!!!


I am sure that you went to the GoMA when you caught a train to Brisbane. I wish you could remember where you had that delicious tea.



Jenny

XXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts