Christmas day..............

Dearest Mom and Dad
Today is our last day with Button, she leaves for Japan early tomorrow morning.............. her time at home flew by.............
Christmas morning - it turned out to be a beautiful clear day ...................


Vaughn's gifts included a book that made us cry (from Gareth)..............


................. a lovely meaningful card from Button.................


My gifts, on the other hand, included a diary (what are they trying to tell me)and a ping pong set - no heart wrenching gifts for me!!!!!!!!!!!


Button liked her Marilyn pj's..........

Nat made up a survival kit for Gareth................





I believe it is very boring in Canberra ...................so the kit did include items with which Gareth could keep himself amused........


My ham - I followed your recipe - I think I left it in the oven a bit too long.......but it tasted good...............


Our table, which was cleared very quickly to play ping pong...........



................... it was great fun - except the boys won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I took to the pool - I was much better at watching than playing!!!




Button was good at ping pong AND lounging .............



So that is that, Christmas over for another year - next year we must make sure that we are all together!!!!!!!!!!!




XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts