Unmotivated............

Dearest Mom and Dad
Gareth is going to spend the weekend with Button - then she is off to Japan for 10 days - so exciting for her!!! She also seriously needs the break.............

I found this plant which I thought would be suitable for me........... read the small print.........who cares what it looks like, as long as it survives!!!!!!!!


I am strangely very unmotivated at the moment - quilt wise......... I have lots of unfinished crazy just lurking around...........



........way too much civil war fabric taking up space.........

............lovely brights screaming to be used............


............soft pretties for Button..................


..................Liberty bought on a whim...................

...............but I still can't bring myself to stitch right now, maybe it's because with all my family in South Africa I don't really have someone to make a quilt for..............

............maybe I need to go back to my roots for a while.............


or maybe, just maybe, I need to get a life, count my blessings and STOP buying(and stashing) fabrics - which is so unlike me anyway.

Sorry about the rant - I am feeling a bit unsettled at the moment - I don't really like it when Vaughn works away.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts