Hexagon mayhem class............

Dearest Mom
I taught the Hexagon Mayhem class again at work............



Deb's Kaffe and polka dots............striking!!!


Barb had made one but came to the class anyway................

........this time she chose to use a smaller size hexagon - I am interested to see how it turns out....



Gillian used a fresh white as her background - nice.........

Tory chose blue hexagon with a red and cream shirting background - lovely selection of blues.........
Margret's green really "pops"......

Anne chose pretty 1930's reproduction fabrics ........................ I am very partial to 30's fabrics...

Pauline's French General fabric is very elegant ...............



I could not get a photo of Gayle's quilt - we did not get to the photo stage - sorry Gayle........


While it is always good to see the quilts that are made in a class, the best thing for me about teaching is the people I get to meet.


Thanks Barb, Tory, Margaret, Pauline, Deb, Gayle, Gillian and Anne - I had a great day.





XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts