News.......................

Dearest Mom and Dad
Sorry, I have not blogged in over a week - I have been a bit busy!!!!
It's quite difficult for me to work on the computer, because Charlotte (who is a cat that does not really like affection) demands attention whenever I sit down at the computer. It's quite strange, really...


My big clean up is going well - I bought in the big guns last week - Bob, the Biff-it guy, was called in!!!!! Such a lovely feeling - getting rid of "stuff".............



The weather has been a bit iffy, but this is what the sea looked like when I went for my early morning run/walk at Mooloolaba on Monday morning. A bit too flat for you, Dad.




I am so excited - I have completed my technique "training" for dragon boat racing and now start the real training!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!! Bought my outfit the other day - nonslip shoes and wetsuit pants - all I need now are some little gloves and my team T-shirt. Jane seems to think I am doing this just for the clothes!!!!!

The thing that I am really, really excited about is - that we DO have a drummer setting the pace AND we have dragon heads and tails on our boat. Jane, that's the reason why I am doing this sport!!!!!

I taught the boxed bag class at the Patchwork Angel - some of the girls...........


Janet, Anne, Dianne and Isobel.............



........their little bags................

Rugby World Cup time, so I am trying to keep us healthy - instead of fatty treats during the games - I am serving fruit. Hmmmm, lets see how long that lasts.



We all spent time together watching the rugby - which is the best thing about it all. I have my large tumbler shapes cut and covered, ready to go.............




Mom, you will be pleased to know that I am feeling much better today.

I love and miss you both.


XXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts