The week that was......................

Dearest Mom
I have posted this week's events - going backward from Saturday.

Vaughn's home for the weekend - it's so good having him home.


Friday - went to the airport with Button to fetch James - back from Japan.

Thursday - Vaughn arrived home a day early!!!!


Wednesday - the big tidy up and the carpets cleaned - about time!!!!!

Tuesday - Australia were beaten by England by a whole innings - last time that happened was 25 years ago! Oh dear!!


Monday - off to the airport - in pouring rain AGAIN - this time to take Gareth and Nat (the tall people) -they are having a two week holiday in New Zealand. My grocery bill will be slashed in half with Gareth not in house!!
Sunday - off to the airport - still raining - James is going to Japan


Saturday - raining - Crazy Christmas party at the Patchwork Angel. I was fortunate to see Pamela Jones' stunning Morrell quilt. Pamela does such outstanding work and I hear that she is a very good teacher. Fiona machine quilted the quilt with the baptist fan design - very traditional and complimented the quilt beautifully.
I had to make do with some old fotographs as Santa is giving me a camera for Christmas and my family INSISTS I wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

PS. Wow, lot's of people coming and going in my house at the moment - no wonder I feel exhausted and confused!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts