Gareth is home........................

Dearest Mom

Gareth is home after his two week holiday in New Zealand. It is so nice having both my children under one roof - not for long, though! He enjoyed his holiday but came home with the flu.



Jane, Cathy, Margret and I went out for dinner the other night - to an African themed restaurant. Delish steak and an interesting salad - watermelon, fetta, rocket and lime..........




Margret had a belated birthday present for me.

The sweetest little jug - and yes, I know that you want this one - she said that she found it at the tip!!!!!! Margret always finds the nicest things at HER tip.


The second part of my gift was this apron - clever way of recycling doilies..................

Thanks Margret!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts