Crazy Christmas party at the Patchwork Angel

Dearest Mom
Some days I miss you more than ever. Some days Australia feels so very, very far away from you and Dad. Today was one of those days.
The Crazy girls got together at the Patchwork Angel for our show and tell. As usual I was blown away by all the beautiful work these girls produce. We only have THREE hours a month together and the standard of work is, well...........................astounding. In fact, I did not do my opening little speach at all well..............they reduced me to tears.
It would have WONDERFUL if you had been there to meet them all and see their work - photographs do not do their work justice. I will show you the photographs over two or ,maybe , three posts.
Jane was very kind to help me with the tea and the photos - although her husband seems to think that she needed to be there to look after me.........................hmmm I think he could be right!!!!!!!!!!!


Gwen - not only does she do lovely Crazy - she is a "famous" tapdancer!!

Rosemary - a fellow "African"

Sue - new to Crazy - very fast worker. All her little bags and boxes.

Gwen"s little boxes - her work is pretty and feminine - just like her!!!

One of Jacoba's many little boxes - she's making one for all her grand daughters!

More of Gwens very pretty work.........

A bunch of beautiful boxes............

Much more to come.......

Enjoy!!!!

All my love

Jenny

Comments

  1. WHAT FABULOUS WORK! Jenny we are so proud to have you as our teacher of Crazy Patch at the Patchwork Angel . Your girls love you so much as do we!!! Well done on a wonderful celebration of this groups creativity!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts