One more thing.........

Dearest Mom
Move over "Hera Marker" - I have a new favourite quilting tool!!!!!!!
As you know, Mom, I am not a quilter that worries about how long a quilt takes to make. BUT I love to find quilting tools that make my life easier.
I have found this little gem. Its,well, difficult to explain........Instead of having a hot iron on for hours next to your sewing machine - to press the seams as you go - you run this little wooden wheel thingy over your seams - and - Oh my gosh - they lie perfectly flat - in a second!!!!!



Ingenious!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

Comments

  1. Hi Jen

    I am loving the colours and prints of your little fabric strip. And yay for things that make life easier :)

    Very impressed with all the hard work below - do you only see each other for three hours a month! that definitely puts the "crazy" in "crazy patchwork"!

    lots of love
    x

    ps. I see nan hasn't commented yet - I did teach her and made her write it down, I will teach her again over Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts