Lovely people and delicious food....

Dearest Mom

One of the sewing groups that I meet with once a month - well, supposedly, I very seldom manage to get there - had our Christmas dinner last night. It was decided that we would all "bring a plate". Now, that is a very Aussie saying and, in fact when I first immigrated to Australia I genuinely thought that is what I had to bring - a plate with nothing on it!!!
It was my duty to provide the dessert - needless to say - once again - I did not contribute because Jane very kindly offered to do it for me. Hmmmmm, Pam was not very impressed!!! (only joking!!)

I have known these very lovely people for many years now - in fact I met them in the first year
of immigrating. They have been very kind to put up with me for all these years........................

Thanks girls.

We were also very fortunate to catch a glimpse of some of Jane's quilts - she is a bit of secret sewer!!


This is one of my favourites - nearly finished, Jane!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts