Things are growing.............

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, the veggie garden is thriving....................this is what it looked like a few days ago..


Look at it now..............


Jane came over and picked some lettuce, mint, chives and celery for her salad. Now that's impressive for me, is it not????


I received this very sweet little package in the post the other day from Gareth - the most gorgeous smelling soap. So unexpected..........


Glorious weather again..........


I made tuna lasagne - a family favourite from Umhlanga days. (remember Merryl?)


Button is in Bali.......................... with Leah .....................


.........................to celebrate a family wedding ..................


Looking glamorous!!


I believe the spiders in Bali are on the large side!!


Charlotte............


And every time a pull out a basket of fabric Squash thinks its for her benefit.............
and moves from one basket......


to the next.


I made this little purse thingy the other day using a hand towel bought from an op shop.

 
Vaughn and I are making good progress and it looks like we are well ahead of schedule!
 
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Ps You MUST make that fish recipe Vaughn scanned for you - I made it for some friends on Saturday night and it was AMAZING!!!

Comments

Popular Posts