Farmer Gareth has left the building

.Dearest Mom and Dad
Gareth and Vaughn got busy planting my veggie patch along the side of the house. You might think that its a strange place to have a veggie garden - but its perfect, away from the bush turkeys and it gets sun most of the day.


The two of them.


I mean, seriously, did they have to draw a map???

A picnic at Mooloolaba.


We enjoyed tea and baked goods.


And delicious meals.


I LOVE this photo.


Special, special man.


I made Gareth a man bag - as requested by him. I used opshop purchased suits and pulled them apart. Its perfect for his laptop for Uni.


Picnic at Mooloolaba.


I bought fabric and papers for Chloe - she wants to make a quilt.


AT the airport with his manbag.
 

We miss him.


Gareth and I - I was acting up and he just put up with it, as usual.

 
And then he was gone.

Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts