A birthday surprise............

Dearest Mom and Dad
So there George and I were, working on the book (the first draft is due in about FOUR weeks) and I heard someone open the front door and walk in. Needless to say, I pooped myself...........................


But in walked Button, Jess and her beautiful baby Oriah. What a wonderful surprise!!!!
And Jess is the most gentle of mothers, I felt quite emotional about it all.


Oh Mom, Jess's baby is so very, very beautiful.

Button had done some shopping for her in Bali.


So off we went......................


Yup, correct.......................


to eat.........................


Get Fresh in Cotton Tree.


Now for my birthday I bought myself this magnificently ugly 1930's quilt.


Oh how I LOVE it. The only thing is, so does Button.

We headed of on a little road trip for my birthday.


Discovering lovely shops and restaurants along the coast - ending up at Sunshine Beach for yet ANOTHER meal.


It was a great, great, great day.


In fact, I have been a little spoilt of late. I had Gareth all to myself for about 10 days and Button is here for 5.


Food was good. So was the champers.


And the company.


Mooloolaba prawns.


And Button had a few gifts for me from Bali.

 
I wish that you were here to share my day with me.
 
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
PS Thank you Leah for sending Button!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts