More food.................

Dearest Mom and Dad
Yes, we are still eating.
Gareth and I made salmon with brown rice, broccolini, asparagus, mint, dill and lemon zest. Wow!


Did I say Wow?


Like father like son.................Squash was not happy as she had had a trim.



On Thursday Gareth and I set off on a foodie road trip. We started off in Cotton Tree for breakfast.


Then we headed up the "mountain" to Maleny -


Gareth is hoping that my veggie patch will resemble the Maleny community garden.


Hmmm. I feel under pressure here!!!


There were so many bees - do you have a lot in your garden?


All very pretty and unstructured - my kind of garden.


He loved it.


Pretty.


It is quite inspiring.


...................
herbs have pretty flowers.


We had a delicious lunch in Maleny - I did not get a chance to photograph it.
 

We ended our day at the cheese factory - we were too full to eat so we bought it home.


I lost Gareth in here for a while.


AND THEN we cooked for dinner!!!!!!

 
Its been so lovely having Gareth home - he has breathed life into our home.
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts